Saturday, May 20th, 2017
from 11 a.m. until 1 p.m.
at ASU-Heber Springs
2nd Floor of the Administrative Building – 101 River Crest Drive, Heber Springs, AR 72543
FREE EVENT AND OPEN TO THE PUBLIC
- Program by the Cleburne County Historical Society
- Awards presentation tosponsors
- Bounce house for the kids
- T-shirts & hiking sticks for sale
- Face painting
- Raffle/Door prizes
- Scavenger hunt on the trails
- Live music by New Direction
PLUS… an update on the new Wildlife Trail.
Please come and bring your friends.
Enjoy a hike either before or after on any one of three trails!
For further information, contact Mark Johnson
e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org / 501-362-5858.
Click the thumbnails to the right to view, download and print fliers!